Harshaw 3500 TLD Reader
Harshaw 3500 Manual TLD Reader provides cost-effective measurements of the radiation dose absorbed by individual TLD elements: ribbons (chips), rods, micro-cubes or powders.
- Planchet heating incorporates welded thermocouple for best temperature reproducibility
- Heating profile includes pre-heat, acquire and anneal cycles
- 7 decade glowcurve acquisition range
- Heating temperature capability up to 400 °C
- Optional neutral density filter to extend the high measurement range
- Serial interface for control over PC