FH 40 G
FH 40 G Multi-Purpose Digital Survey Meter for portable and remote area monitoring applications.
FH 40 G Multi-Purpose Digital Survey Meter is a versatile multipurpose survey meter that can be used with external detectors for portable and remote area monitoring applications.
- Versatile survey meter with internal proportional counter tube.
- Interface for one optional, external plug and play probe.
- Alarm thresholds for the internal detector and external probes of the FH 40 G are monitored simultaneously.
- Serial infrared interface
- Rugged, waterproof and reliable with very simple operation.
Available plug and play probes:
- Gamma dose rate measurement: FHT 192 (ionization chamber), FHZ 632 (proportional counter), FHZ 612 (wide range), FHZ 302/312 (under water nuclear power).
- Gamma search probes: FHZ 502, 503, 512 (NaI/BGO).
- Contamination: FHZ 742 (Scintillator), FHZ 732 (Pancake/proportional counter), FHZ 382 (Scintillator + Alpha/Beta discriminator via LED indication if alphas are present).
- Artificial radiation discrimination: NBR probe FHZ 672.
- Preamplifiers for various classic probes.
- Wide range of accessories like cables, telepoles, application specific kits, etc…