RadEye AB100 alpha beta surface contamination monitor
RadEye AB100 alpha beta surface contamination monitor uses versatile operation modes in a range of environments so employees never risk exceeding exposure limits.
General radiation protection for:
- Civil defense
- Fire brigades
- Nuclear industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Detector : dual phosphor scintillator
- Window thickness : 0.87 mg/cm² aluminized plastic film
- Efficiency per surface emission : Am-241: 36 % (α) / Sr/Y-90: 49 % (β) / Co-60: 23 % (β)
- Detects 0.01μg Cf-252 in typically 2 – 3 s for 25 cm distance
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance.