RadEye SPRD-ER New Spectroscopic Personal Radiation Detector with Extended Range.
RadEye SPRD-ER Respond quickly and decisively to real radiation threats with the new standard in detection and interdiction of illicit radiation. Configure the RadEye SPRD-ER as a simple 0 to 9 radiation level gauge or turn on dose rate readings, simplified gamma ID classification, or full spectroscopic capabilities. The detector identifies the category or specific type of radiation, and can be configured for your operation or user skills.
- Faster detection of radiation at greater distances without increasing false alarms
- Faster distinction between potential threats to public safety and non-threat sources (medical or natural)
- Simplified ID capability for novice to advanced users
- Multiple modes of operation, easily configured to best align with existing radiation detection operating procedures
- Advanced NBR identifies artificial radiation while minimizing false alarms
- S-Alarm applies extra sensitivity from 90keV to 450keV for effective detection of SNM materials
- Detector : New Cs(Tl)-detector and Plastic Scintillator detector
- Improved Patented Natural Background Rejection (NBR) technology
- Added Neutron Radiation Alert capability
- Greater Dose measurement Energy range : 58 keV to 6 MeV
- Greatest Dose rate Measuring range : 10 nSv/h – 10 Sv/h
- Greater Spectroscopic Energy range : from 20 keV to 3 MeV
- Can be used as a search and survey tool.
- Sourceless and continuous gain stabilization
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance.
- Large screen